Wednesday, December 9, 2009

hello sailor!


Todays outfit: post work, christmas shopping chuck on clothes. Minus the shoes because I had already kicked them off from shoppers feet!
Jacket is thrifted, over a chainstore jersey dress. It was meant to look all-American but I think it just turned out pattern clashy hahaa oooooh well

-and some more thrifted pieces from yesterday

haha how could I resist such perfect little scotty dogs?


The pattern oh my! This Sportscraft skirt is about mid-calf length, not sure if i'll wear it as a dress 'Muu Muu' style, chop it and wear as a high waisted knee length skirt, or leave as-is. hmmmm..

I'll post tomorrow when I return home from the SARTORIALIST BOOK SIGNING AT SASS AND BIDE MELBOURNE!! ARGGGGGGH I AM MEETING SCOTT SCHUMAN!!

so yep ok have a lovely evening!

M

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the scotty dog sweater!!

    http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't cut the skirt, just wear it with staggering heels. It is an amazing print.

    ReplyDelete